life between the pages

“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.
In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”
Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Link Exchange

Wanna exchange links? I'd be flattered. Drop a comment here with your email - all are screened so no one will see it but me - and describe your site. Don't forget to provide the URL so I can check out and see how awesome you are!

Here are a few icons I've made for people to use to link to a bit of earth.

   


If they don't suit your site, please feel free to resize, make your own, provide a text-only link, or maybe we can work together to come up with something.

Thank you for your interest! I'll get back to you soon.

No comments: