life between the pages

“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.
In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”
Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 08, 2013

Review: The Secret Papers of Madame Olivetti


The Secret Papers of Madame Olivetti
The Secret Papers of Madame Olivetti by Annie Vanderbilt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I loved, loved, loved this book. Superbly written, with an authentic voice and the twists and turns that are the hallmark of a life truly lived. Looking for more by this fantastic author.



View all my reviews

No comments: